PIHA Pty Ltd promotes and fosters safety management among their employees and sub-contractors and considers safety as a value rather than a priority.
The aim of the PIHA Safety Policy is to achieve the following goals:
• Commitment to Best Practice;
• Comply with all applicable Legislation, Standards and Codes;
• To be decentralised and self-sustaining at each workplace;
• Provide for all necessary information, training and supervision of employees and sub-contractors;
• Recognise the needs of the company and provide assistance to achieve predetermined goals;
• Allow for consultation and co-operation between the company, employees and sub-contractors;
• Recognise the achievements of work groups and individuals.
• To be fully measurable and auditable;
• To be subject to regular review and where necessary revision;
• Achieve our objective of ZERO incidents and injuries;
• Maintain a Rehabilitation programme which places the needs of the injured employee and their family at the forefront, and which allows for the early return to work on restricted/alternative duties.