The Graduate Program offers university graduates the opportunity to kick-start their professional career with one of Australia’s fastest-growing mining companies.
Our two-year program will challenge your thinking with exciting learning opportunities to help prepare you for a long and successful career with Mineral Resources.
With dedicated Program Mentors, regular feedback and review sessions, online and face-to-face networking events and the chance to work on key projects from the outset – the Mineral Resources Graduate Program is the perfect place to start your career.
Looking to begin your career with Mineral Resources?
- Graduate Accountant
- Graduate Community Stakeholder Engagement and Heritage
- Graduate Electrical Engineer (Renewable/Energy)
- Graduate Environmental Advisor
- Graduate Geologists (Mining and Exploration)
- Graduate Geologists (Petroleum)
- Graduate Health and Safety Advisors
- Graduate Hydrogeologist
- Graduate Instructional Designer
- Graduate Learning and Development Advisor
- Graduate Metallurgist
- Graduate Mine Surveyor
- Graduate Mining Engineer
- Graduate Process Engineer
Applications now closed for 2022